(PresseBox) (Berlin, )In the development of advanced suspension systems, one of the main challenges is to maintain a balance between dynamic drivability, comfort, energy efficiency and cost. Attend IQPC’s 5th International Conference Advanced Suspension Systems, from 11-13 March in Stuttgart, to hear in different case studies by top industry experts, how this challenge can be tackled.
The growing complexity of integrating suspension systems demands an approach which takes the over-all functionality into consideration. This year’s event offers a focus on sensor technology and activation concepts of air suspension and damping systems. Besides, following topics will be discussed in detail:
• Customer needs and actual trends: How to improve and maximize comfort, handling and driver safety
• Chassis integration of suspension systems: Interaction, system structure and strategies
• Sensor technology and activation concepts: Implementation of air suspension and damping systems
• Lightweight technologies: How to reduce carbon emission and fuel consumption of the whole chassis
• Vehicle dynamics challenges: Influence of the suspension systems
Some of the companies represented at the conference will be: Audi AG, BMW AG, Ford Research Center Robert Bosch GmbH, TRW Automotive GmbH, Volvo Trucks, Continental Teves AG and many more.
An additional offer for conference attendants is the interactive Workshop Day on Wednesday, 13 March 2013, covering a market approach to suspension systems, vehicle dynamics and energy efficiency. For a detailed program and speaker listing as well as relevant downloads, please go to