ProcessWorld 2012 in Orlando, Florida - Software AG launches innovations focusing on the fast creation of Business Value
(PresseBox) (Darmstadt, Germany, ).
- Software AG announces innovations in the areas of Cloud, Big Data, Mobile and Social by launching new releases of webMethods 9.0 and ARIS 9.0
- Data management is back in focus
- ProcessWorld 2012 will demonstrate how today's technology developments are driving the instant business value for organizations
- IT and business executives from 30 countries will convene in Orlando, October 15th-17th
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Estee Lauder, Heineken and Nielsen are presenting best practices at this global event
Software AG today announced that ProcessWorld 2012 will focus on the most captivating developments taking place in the world of technology - cloud, big data, mobile, social - demonstrating products and solutions that will help enterprises leverage the evolving world of technology. With the launch of webMethods and ARIS version 9.0, Software AG's enhanced product suite will harness these developments to deliver greater data transparency and agility and enhanced functionality. Under the theme "Get There Faster", the company will focus on the solutions when operating in an increasingly competitive environment, and demonstrate new and better ways to achieve business results faster.
"The next generation of business opportunities is being driven by the nexus of four forces in the technology space: cloud, big data, mobile and social," said Ivo Totev, Chief Marketing Officer and member of the Group Executive Board, Software AG. "Driving innovations based on those forces helps our customers to improve their business based on real-time big data and processes that were impossible to implement and process in the past. ProcessWorld is our opportunity to showcase how our customers have achieved business value - faster than ever imagined."
Software AG expects global attendance from 30 countries. The event will feature customer presentations from the public and private sector such as Coca-Cola Enterprises, Estee Lauder, Heineken and Nielsen. Designed for business and IT professionals, ProcessWorld 2012 will offer more than 40 track sessions delivering best practices in process strategy, integration, SOA, data management and more, while addressing the technology trends of today. Highlights of the full Software AG portfolio including ARIS, webMethods, Terracotta, Adabas and Natural will be covered.
Two distinct track sessions will focus on the many capabilities of webMethods 9.0 and ARIS version 9.0. In addition, new, live product demonstrations can be found in the Solutions Hall. There, attendees can meet Software AG product experts and be the first to see new functionalities and enhancements to Software AG's product suites. Also in the Solutions Hall, nearly 20 strategic partners will showcase solutions that extend the Software AG portfolio. Platinum sponsors of ProcessWorld 2012 include CrossVista, Deloitte, KPMG, ProSoft and Visual Enterprise Architecture.
- Esat Sezer, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Val Sribar, GVP, Gartner Enterprise Software Research Group
- Jeremy Gutsche, innovation expert and award-winning author